* 50% co-financing from the
British Embassy to be confirmed
in Feb/Mar 2013
The Teacher Training includes specialist tours, series of lectures, workshops and film screenings. All activities will be conducted by teachers, museum historians and Escape2Poland employees. The objective of the project is to improve methodological qualifications of the participants and acquaint them with modern and effective teaching techniques.
Through this non-profit educational project you can :
- Find out more on how to approach the subject of Holocaust when conducting lessons with young people and how to deal with their emotions
- Use practical tips how to sensitize young people to the sufferings of other people and nations in the context of Auschwitz and other cases of genocide
- Learn how to shape moral values, as well as positive attitudes in interpersonal relations
- Prepare young people for history lessons and visits to places of historical importance
- Expand your knowledge of WW2 and Auschwitz Concentration Camp.