Dunajec Rafting Trip
- We include all fees & transport in our prices.
- Safe and charming adventure
- Small groups
- Outdoor activity
- Pick-up point at your hotel in Krakow
- Safe and comfortable transfer.
- Over 100 000 satisfied customers.
“If you expect white water rafting this trip may be boring for you, but if you want to relax in outdoors and see something totally unique you'll surely like it! Really wonderful tour!”
George, rate: 9,8
“Wooden seats on the raft are not very comfortable but beautiful views, especially of Niedzica Castle and Three Crowns, reward minor inconvenience. Highly recommended”
Michael & Kate, rate: 9,5
“Marvelous! If you want to spend peaceful time admiring amazing views don't miss it! I really enjoyed it and took plenty of beautiful photos!”
Susan, rate: 10
- Pick-up point: From any place in the center of Krakow
- Pick-up time: morning
- Transport: car/minivan
- Duration: 6-7 ha including transport
- Operated: daily
- Minimum number of people: 2
About Dunajec Rafting Trip
Dunajec Rafting Trip is an unique experience in Europe. Trip down a racing mountain river on the wooden raft, through the breathtaking Dunajec River Gorge in the Pieniny Mountain Range can admire everyone. Trial has about 18 km length and it provides amazing views of landscape and monuments placed at the Dunajec River banks.
Panorama of Czortynskie Lake
During about 2,5 hrs trip you can admire inter alia:
- Ruins of Nidzica Castle
- Czorsztyn Castle
- 15th century wooden church in Debno
Wooden Church in Debno
- Red Monastery
- Three Crowns
|No. of people:|