Please read this information carefully before booking your holiday as they set out your respective rights and obligations. Your contract with us and all matters arising from it are governed by British Law.
1. Cancellations and changes:
Cancellation is possible only if the client cancels a reservation through our cancellation form before his date of arrival or tour date. Cancellation is always confirmed by e-mail or telephone within 24 hours. If you do not receive any confirmation of your cancellation, please telephone us on the following number immediately: +44 20 8819 7468 or (24h) +48 535 64 54 54 Please note that all cancellations made 96 hours or less before your arrival or tour date should be made by telephone on +44 20 8819 7468 or +48 535 64 54 54 (24h).
THE MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND CHARGES
Cancellation and change chargesHotel or ApartHotel Room:
- Changes made 96 hours or more before your scheduled arrival date are subject to NO penalty.
- Cancellations made 96 hours or more before your scheduled arrival date are subject to NO penalty.
- Cancellations or changes made 96 hours or less before your scheduled arrival date are subject to a 1 Night Room penalty.
- Changes made 14 days or more before your scheduled arrival date are subject to NO penalty.
- Cancellations made 14 days or more before your scheduled arrival date are subject to a 20% penalty fee of the total cost.
- Cancellations made 7 days or more before your scheduled arrival date are subject to a 40% penalty fee of the total cost.
- Cancellations or changes made less than 7 days before your scheduled arrival date are subject to a 50% penalty fee of the total cost (The minimum fee being the cost of a two night stay).
- Changes made 10 days or more before your arrival or tour date are subject to NO penalty.
- If after a change a difference in price of tour ticket occurs it must be covered by the client.
- Cancellations made 10 days or more before your arrival or tour date are subject to GBP 5 penalty per ticket.
- Cancellations or changes made 96 hours or more before your arrival or tour date are subject to GBP 9 penalty per ticket.
- In all other cases cancellations or changes are subject to FULL price penalty.
- Changes made 96 hours or more before your scheduled arrival date are subject to NO penalty.
- Cancellations made 96 hours or more before your transfer date are subject to a 5 GBP penalty per person.
- Cancellations made 96 hours or less before your transfer date are subject to a FULL price penalty.
- If you cancel a package all above cancellation fees apply. If you cancel one of the services provided in a package, the price for the rest of services will be recalculated and if after a change a difference in price occurs it must be covered by the client.
- Train and Bus tickets are non-refundable. In all cases cancellations or changes are subject to FULL price penalty.
- For booking made more than 30 days in advance, tickets are sent by email 30 days before journey date.
- The ticket is valid only with a valid ID/passport.
- Escape2Poland holds no responsibility for changes in the train schedule, train delays or lost property.
- Escape2Poland is bound to inform the passenger of any changes in the schedule prior to sending the tickets by email.
- No refunds will be given for incorrect or duplicated journeys.
- You must travel wholly between the origin and destination, on the date and at the time(s) in your booking confirmation. If you start, break and resume, or end your journey at any intermediate station you will need to buy a new rail ticket for the entire journey made.
- We do not guarantee the delivery of the tickets and confirmation of the bookings made 48h before the requested journey date.
- On board the train apply terms & conditions of the carrier.
The above cancellation and change charges apply, unless other charges have been introduced to the customer at the time of booking.
If your booking is made for 12 or more people, or 6 or more rooms then the following cancellation charges apply, unless other charges have been introduced to the customer at the time of booking:
- 8 weeks or more before the scheduled arrival date will receive a - 5% penalty fee of the total cost
- 6 weeks or more before the scheduled arrival date will receive a - 10% penalty fee of the total cost
- 4 weeks or more before the arrival date - 25% of the total cost
- 1 week or more before the arrival date - 50% of the total cost
- 6 days or less before the arrival date - 100% of the total cost
- If we are unable to make a requested change and you do not wish to continue with the booking then our cancellation charges, as detailed above will apply.
- In the event of any service being cancelled by ESCAPE2POLAND the client will be fully refunded and every effort made to find a suitable alternative.
- The group leader, driver or guide has the right to remove from a service participants who are ill, intoxicated or abusive towards other participants. Any and all costs incurred as a result of a removal from a service, will be borne solely by the participant.
Cancellation Refund: in case of hotel room cancellation by our client, full refund will be sent within 14 days to the card with which the payment was made, unless the currency exchange rate of Great Britain Pound Sterling (GBP) or Euro (Eur) do not go up in value against Polish Zloty (PLN). In such case the value loss of PLN will be deducted from the amount of the refund. In all other cases a full refund will be made to our client. We will refer to the exchange rates published by the Bank of England on the day of your booking and on the day when we receive your cancellation request.
The currencies in which we charge for holidays is the Pound Sterling or Euro. We reserve the right to revise prices for new bookings in the event of any change.
If you book your holidays more than 10 weeks before your arrival date you can pay the deposit of 35% now to confirm your booking. The balance will be due to pay 5 weeks before your arrival. All details of how you can make the payment will be sent to you in your confirmation. PLEASE NOTE: Missing the deadline of the balance payment means your reservation will be automatically cancelled and no refund will be given.
Please notice that if you make a full payment for your holidays, Escape2Poland takes the risk for any exchange rate changes between the currency you pay and the Polish Zloty (in which we pay for all services in Poland). The price we confirm at the time of booking (full payment completed) is the price you pay. If you however make a deposit payment we reserve the right to revise the amount of your balance payment, in case of a significant change (3% or more) between the exchange rate of the currency you pay and Polish Zloty.
If you book only tours and transfers you can make a deposit of 35 % and pay the balance locally to Escape2Poland representative (driver/guide) on the day on the tour/transfer. The service needs to be paid for at the start of the tour.
The balance needs to be paid in CASH in Polish zlotys (PLN). Please note the driver gives NO CHANGE.
Exact amount to pay locally for each tour/service will be stated on the voucher.
The VOUCHER(s) with all details will be sent to you BY E-MAIL 7 days before your arrival date.
Please notice that local taxes can be introduced in holiday areas at any time and payment would be your responsibility.
This Booking Conditions and General Booking form are the basis of the contract between you and ESCAPE Tour Operator Company located in Poland. When you book a package holiday with us ESCAPE2POLAND LTD UK is not acting as as principal business but as an agent for our company in Poland, who is responsible for arranging and providing services to you.
Our company in Poland: ESCAPE (28B Pelczynskiego St. Lok 32, 01-471 Warsaw, Poland) acts as a principal business and it’s bonded with appropriate licence no 800 issued by the Governor of Mazovia Region in Poland. This means that we provide money protection for all guests travelling with us. What is more we hold a public liability insurance with ALLIANZ, so all money paid to us are insured by one of the world's biggest insurance group: Allianz, which serves approximately 75 million customers worldwide.
When We confirm your booking, a binding contract will be formed between you and our company in Poland.
2. LOW PRICE GUARANTEE scheme.
Our mission is to provide you the best service at the lowest price. If you book with us any Krakow Package or Krakow Tour we guarantee the lowest price.
If you find the same package or tour quoted at a lower price with anyone else, we will either pay you the difference or allow you to cancel your reservation and receive a full refund. Offer applies to all Krakow Packages and Tours. Claims must be made within 48 hours of your booking. Full terms and conditions below:
- Claims must be submitted to ESCAPE2POLAND LTD via the on line form within 48 hours of your booking. Any claims received later than 48 hours from booking time will not be accepted.
- Claims can only be made if:
- the competitor's package or tour price includes exactly the same services as provided by ESCAPE2POLAND
- the company providing the tour at a lower price has an appropriate tour operator's licence which allow them to organize such tour according to Law
- the difference in price is not due to a mistake on the third party website
- you attach your ESCAPE2POLAND booking reference number, exact website address and a screen shot of the competitor’s offered price (including all mandatory taxes, fees and charges) sent by email after completing the contact form.
You will be notified by email within 2 working days of the acceptance or rejection of your claim after it has been verified by ESCAPE2POLAND. Where a claim is valid and successful, the relevant price difference (if lower price is charged in a different currency than British Pound or Euro we will refund you the difference calculated on the base of National Bank of Poland selling/buying exchange rates) or full refund sum will be processed within 7 working days by money transfer, cheque made out to the payer in the UK or cash made by our driver before the tour starts.
You agree that ESCAPE2POLAND’s decision in relation to all claims will be final and binding.
Claims not submitted in accordance with the rules or incomplete will not be accepted. ESCAPE2POLAND accepts no responsibility if claims are late or lost, due to any problem, technical or otherwise connected with their email or web connection. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt.
All accommodation offered is subject to restricted availability. In the event that your travel cannot be satisfied due to lack of availability or service on the requested dates, we reserve the right to offer similar travel on alternative dates.
We accept card payments with the following cards: Maestro, Visa Delta/Electron, MasterCard, Visa Credit Card.
Booking steps for card payments:
- You book your holiday
- Right after you book your holiday you will be sent a receipt confirming your transaction and then within the next 24 hours (max. 48 hours) we will send you a confirmation of your booking. (IMPORTANT! If you don't receive your confirmation within 72 hours or a voucher within 72 hours from the due date, please contact us immediately on +44 (0) 20 8819 7468 or on our 24 hours line +48 535 64 54 54).
- In the event of lack of availability on the requested dates, we will offer you an alternative accommodation. Within 48 hours we will send you all the details of your holiday and will wait for another 48 hours for your confirmation. At the moment of receiving your confirmation we will send you a confirmation e-mail.
Groups may also pay by money transfer. In this case the following booking steps apply:
- You book your accommodation.
- Within the next seven days you make a full payment for your accommodation by money transfer (see our bank account details below)
- After we receive the payment from you we will send you the confirmation number of your booking and a hotel voucher.
- If we do not receive the full payment within a week from the time we sent the confirmation, your reservation will be automatically canceled
- In case of any delays in making your payment, please contact us immediately via email or phone: +44 (0) 20 8819 7468
- In the event of lack of availability on the requested dates, we will offer you an alternative accommodation. Within 48 hours we will send you all the details of your holiday and will wait for another 48 hours for your confirmation.
By money transfer:
Account number: 10826472
Sort code: 20-42-76
The authorization and charging process is executed on the www.protx.com or www.dotpay.pl websites through a secure encoded 128-bit protocol.
Deposit Payment: If you make the booking 10 weeks in advance you can pay a deposit (35% of full amount) for your holiday and pay the balance 5 weeks before your arrival. Please notice that if you make the full payment for your reservation our company takes the full risk of any exchange rate change that may occur. If you pay the deposit payment, we may revise the amount of the balance, in case of a significant change (3% or more) between the exchange rate of the currency you pay and Polish Zloty occurs. .
4. Alterations to Itineraries:
We reserve the right to change plans of our excursions due to weather, availability of attractions, road work or other circumstances beyond our control.
- HOTEL CHECK IN: standard hotel check-in time is 14.00 and check-out time is 12.00.
- FLIGHTS: we do not sell packages with flights, we only suggest the best flight fares.
- TOURS: if you book a package with a tour and/or transfer (hotel + tour or transfer + tour etc.) for more than 2 nights, we discount your tour price as we can organize your tour on more than 1 day. We will inform you about the tour date 7 days before your scheduled arrival date and if you'd like to choose the exact date of your tour you will be obliged to pay the amount of the discount you received while booking the package with us.
- TOURS: If you book a tour with private guide option 1 day before the tour we cannot guarantee the guide availability. In case the guide is not available you will be refunded the additonal cost of the private guide and you will be taken on a standard group tour.
- INSURANCE: It is a requirement that all Escape2Poland Ltd travelers have comprehensive travel insurance provision. Escape2Poland Ltd will not be responsible for any losses, injuries or damages.
- AIRPORT TRANSFERS: all charges are to be payed locally to the driver for each Airport Transfer (unless you have made a booking through our Package Builder). You will be charged in Polish Zloty or equivalent in your currency (payments in foreign currency will be based on current National Bank of Poland exchange rates). All special offers on Airport Transfers are valid only if you book a package (hotel + tour)
- AIRPORT TRANSFERS: upon arrival at the Airport, our driver will be waiting for you at the arrival gate, holding a signboard with your name on it. You will then be escorted to the vehicle and transferred to your accommodation. The driver waits up to 30 minutes starting from the arrival time indicated in your order. In case of earlier arrival, please wait for our driver at the Airport's information desk. If the flight is delayed or redirected to another airport please inform us in advance.
- AIRPORT TRANSFERS: if you book a transfer for 4 people we may send a standard size car, so if you have more than one bag per person please book a transfer for more people.
6. Your responsibilities:
All clients are responsible for obtaining the necessary travel documents. Non EU passport holders are responsible for checking visa requirements.
- All clients are responsible to give the correct and full data we need to organize the requested service.
- full client's accommodation address and name for TOUR SERVICES
- exact flight number, arrival & departure time for AIRPORT TRANSFER SERVICES
7. Liability and Complaint:Escape2Poland Ltd is dedicated to ensuring that your holiday is as described in our offer. If you have a complaint about our holiday whilst travelling with us and you cannot solve it directly with the accommodation, attraction or transport supplier, please bring it to our immediate attention by phoning our 24h emergency line +48 535 64 54 54.
Liability cannot be accepted if you do not notify Escape2Poland Ltd and your consumer rights to compensation may be affected. If after the holiday you are still dissatisfied, please send us your complaint in writing to email@example.com as well as to our postal address within 28 days of your holiday commencing. We will then follow up your complaint and respond accordingly. If a part of your holiday is not provided as promised, and this affects your reasonable enjoyment of your holiday, we shall pay compensation appropriate to the circumstances, providing you have filed a complaint with us at the time of occurrence and we receive a written statement from you with all facts listed. Partial compensation for provided tour services is also limited if the reason for partial alteration of the tour is out of our control due to bad weather conditions (very high or low temperatures, strong wind or other); or if a decision to limit the access to some parts of the museum/attraction or limit the time we may spend at the museum/attraction was made by the appropriate authorities of the museum/attraction. Compensation is limited to the cost of the service concerned. In so far as may be permitted by law, no responsibility will be accepted by Escape2Poland Ltd, the Providers, or any of their agents whomsoever for any injury, accident or damage to persons or property, or loss or theft thereof arising howsoever or wherever, other than in the case of the fault or negligence of either the Providers or Escape2Poland Ltd or their employees or agents.
Please note that when you book with our company your contact details become part of Escape2Poland database. Our clients are on our Newsletter mailing list which enables us to send them information about our current offer and special deals. Only Escape2Poland has rights to the database. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your contact details remain confidential at all times.
If you do not wish to receive any further issues of our Newsletter, please click on the link below after processing the booking
and fill in your e-mail address to remove it from our database.
9. Gift Vouchers
- Gift Vouchers are valid 1 year from the date of purchase and can be used for all Packages (hotel + tour or hotel + tour + transfers.)
- Arrival date may be changed FREE of charge 10 or more days before the arrival.
- Vouchers are non-refundable
- Special offers can not add up. (if there's a special offer on our website when confirming the booking details for the voucher the standard price or price without discounts will be taken as package value)
- Voucher does not include flights.