Warsaw City Tour
- We include all fees and guide assistance in our prices
- Small groups
- The longest and most detailed sightseeing tour with transport to Royal Lazienki Park
- Meeting point in the center of Warsaw
- A guided tour with Licensed English-speaking Guide
- Over 80 000 people who have used Escape2Poland.
“I didn't expect to see so many beautiful places in Warsaw! This is totally charming city! Lovely Old Town with plenty of cafes, street performances and fabulous sights is simply a must see. We spent in Warsaw 3 days and it was firmly not enough! We will return as soon as we can!”
Gina & Steve, rate: 9,8
“It was amazing! Number of Warsaw attractions is simply uncountable! Thanks to our great guide we learned a lot about the city, but there are still many places we would like to see! Warsaw is a MUST! ”
Henry & Rosa, rate 10
“After the weekend in Warsaw I know for sure that I want to return! The city is marvelous, lively and colorful! I loved Royal Baths Park and the modern part of the city with Culture and Science Palace. Warsaw is totally wonderful and not to miss!”
Albert, rate 9,5
- Meeting point: From any place in the center of Warsaw
- Meeting time: morning (afternoon - on request)
- Transport: walking tour with transport to Lazienki Royal Park
- Duration: 4,5 ha
- Operated: daily
- Minimum number of people: 2
Warsaw is the capital and biggest city in Poland. It is known as "phoenix city", as it was extensively damaged during World War II (over eight out of every ten buildings in Warsaw were destroyed), and was rebuilt with the effort of Polish citizens after the war. Although today's Warsaw is a fairly young city, it has many tourist attractions. Apart from the Warsaw Old Town quarter, carefully reconstructed after World War II, each borough has something to offer. Among the most notable landmarks of the Old Town are the Royal Castle, King Sigismund's Column, Market Square, and the Barbican. Further south is the so-called Royal Route, with many classicist palaces, Presidential Palace and the Warsaw University campus. Also Lazienki Royal Park with picturesque Palace on the Water is worth mentioning.
Our Warsaw City Tour provides you with information about the history of the city and gives a possibility to visit its main tourist attractions with a licensed English-speaking Guide.
- During the 4,5 h tour around Warsaw you will visit:
- Old Town with Royal Castle, Market Square and Barbican
- New Town with Monument of Warsaw Uprising
- Royal Route with magnificent palaces, churches and monuments including Presidential Palace, University of Warsaw, Holy Cross Church with Chopin's heart, Copernicus Statue
- trying the new Warsaw’s Cake „Zygmuntowka“ and a coffe in one of the café in Royal Route
- area of the former Jewish Ghetto with monument of Ghetto Heroes
- historical squares like Bank Squares, Theatre Square with Grand Opera Building, Pilsudski Square with Tomb of Unknown Soldier
- Lazienki Royal Park with picturesque Palace on the Water and Chopin Monument.
|No. of people:|