Former and current capitals, the best known Polish cities, with great history and amazing amount of unique monuments. Krakow and Warsaw are the brightest shining points on the map of Poland.
- Our Packages from only £195 per person:
- 2 nights with breakfast at a 3-star city centre hotel in Warsaw
- 2 nights with breakfast at a 3-star city centre hotel in Krakow
- 2nd class train ticket from Warsaw to Krakow
- Auschwitz & Birkenau Tour organised from Krakow (by Van)
- Airport Transfers both way
- Arrival flight from your nearest airport in UK to Warsaw-Okecie Airport
- Return flight from Krakow-Balice Airport to your nearest airport in UK
You may choose between standard 3-star or LUX option of accommodation. In both options recommended hotels are situated in the city center, in the area of all most important tourist attractions. You’ll spend 2 nights in Warsaw and the other 2 in Krakow, so choose your hotel carefully. Train tickets, both way Airport Transfers and Auschwitz Tour are also included in the price of the package.
Warsaw & Krakow 3* Package
Visit former and current Polish capital cities! Most important Polish cities:
2nts in Warsaw and 2nts in Krakow 3 star hotels! Auschwitz Tour Included!
Airport Transfer both way and train transport from Warsaw to Krakow guaranteed!
Per Person: £195
Warsaw & Krakow LUX Package
2 nts in each city in one of our recommended 4 or 5 star hotels and Auschwitz Tour included!
Airport transfer both way and 2nd class train tickets from Warsaw to Krakow!
Per person: £239
Auschwitz Tour Included
Warsaw & Krakow Package includes Auschwitz Tour by Van. To learn more about Auschwitz Camp click here. You can also choose other Warsaw or Krakow Tour from our standard offer. They all include entrance fees and licensed English-speaking Guide assistance.
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp
- Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Schindler’s Factory and Jewish district Kazimierz
You can also do the sightseeing of both cities on your own. All descriptions of places that are worth to be seen you’ll find in the "Polish Cities" section on our website.
You can start your trip in Krakow or Warsaw, it's up to you. Find your nearest airport in UK which provides flights to Poland or contact us. We'll recommend you the best fares given your situation and then you'll book it yourself on the airlines website.
- Departures to Warsaw available from:
- London (Heathrow, Luton),
Warsaw & Krakow package includes Airport Transfers and 2nd class railroad ticket from Warsaw to Krakow.