Private Zakopane Day Trip
- We include all fees, guide & transport in our prices.
- One simple price for each tour & on-line booking
- Pick up point in your hotel in Krakow.
- All Private Tour
- A guided tour with Licensed, English Speaking Guide.
- Our driver's disposal during the tour in Zakopane
- Over 60 000 satisfied customers.
“The town is stunning when it's all covered in snow. View from Gubalowka is simply breath taking and people are great!!! Wonderful trip, highly recommended!”
Dave, rate: 10
“Perfectly organized tour! Both driver and guide were great and very helpful. We'll surely come again! ”
Adrew & Hannah, rate: 9,8
“Very convenient transfer from Krakow, extremely knowledgeable guide and breath taking views! We would recommend you to anybody!”
Angeline & Marcus, rate: 9,5
- Pick-up point: From any place in the center of Krakow
- Pick-up time: morning
- Transport: car/minivan
- Duration: 8-9 ha including transport
- Operated: daily
- Minimum number of people: 2
About Zakopane - Capital of Tatra Mountains
Dom pod Jedlami - The greatest example
of Zakopane architecture style
Zakopane, the capital of the Tatra Mountains is like a pearl on the tourist map of Poland. Each year it is visited by some three million tourists from all over the world, as it always guarantees a perfect holiday. Zakopane region is mostly known for its ski resorts but because of its beautiful unspoilt landscapes and unique atmosphere it is a popular destination all year long. Zakopane is a town inhabited by, the Mountainers, a small ethnic group for whom it is home to their customs and tradition. Zakopane used to be a village of farmers and shepherds until the 19th century when it was discovered by doctor Tytus Chalubinski and soon became home to many Polish intellectuals and artists.
- During the 4 hrs sightseeing tour in Zakopane (with transport it lasts about 8h) you are visiting:
- Gubalowka Mountain with its breathtaking view to the Tatras
- The Old Cemetry, first cemetery in Zakopane with wooden gravestones
- Koliba Villa, first building designed by famous Stanislaw Witkiewicz in a architecture style called Zakopane style, now housing The Museum of Zakopane Style
- Krupowki Street, main street of Zakopane, with its shops and stands offering traditional products made in the region
- Krzeptowki Sanctuary
- The Wielka Krokiew Ski Jumping Hill, world's largest natural ski-jump where FIS World Ski Jumping Cup take place every year
- Little Chapel in Jaszczorowka - on request
Zakopane - view from
the top of Gubalowka
|No. of people:|