to choose from
Shooting range in Krakow
Why choose this shooting range?
Shooting is a perfect idea to blow off some steam both for amateurs and professionals. Our professional shooting instructors will teach you how to focus and aim at the target to get the best results. Shooting firearms is an ideal form of entertainment for individuals as it provides an easy way to destress, forget about the everyday world, learn humility, and pursuit perfection. Grotgun company grants access to a wide range of guns for customers, including pistols – Glock, H&K, CZ, rifles, AK-47, shotguns, revolvers, and many other rare weapons, such as Desert Eagle Titanium Gold 44 Magnum.
What you will see
- Wide range of firearms for customers
- Professional shooting range
In your programme:
- Selected shooting package
- Shooting instructor
- Different types of guns
- Shooting muffs
- BUDGET SHOOTING / 15 shots Handgun (Glock) / 5 shots AK-47 Kalashnikov / 3 shots Machine Pistol / 5 shots Shotgun / 2 shots
- SHOOTING PLUS (Comfort) / 25 shots Handgun (Glock) / 5 shots AK-47 Kalashnikov / 5 shots Machine Pistol / 10 shots Shotgun / 5 shots Bathhouse
- PREMIUM SHOOTING AK-47 Kalashnikov / 10 shots M4 / 10 shots Machine Pistol / 25 shots Shotgun / 5 shots Watchtower
IMPORTANT: Transfer to and from Grot Gun Shooting Range is not included. Adress of the Shooting Range is: Pasternik 128, 30-001 Krakow
Time and Date
After the purchase, you will receive a call from one of our consultants to set the date and time of your visit. The shooting range is open 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. in the high season.
Tour Options & Prices
Absolutely the lowest price in exchange for minor sacrifices.
A convenient and popular way to visit most popular tourist attractions.
The highest standard among organized trips awarded by TripAdvisor.
Full freedom and individual tour mode for the most demanding.