Auschwitz Tour from WarsawExcellent timing, car and organisation.
Auschwitz Tour from Warsaw
Why Should You Join In?
This one-day tour from Warsaw regularly leaves people speechless and compassionate for all those who were brought to Auschwitz–the place where people experienced inhumane living conditions, backbreaking labour, starvation, and death. More than a million prisoners were hauled off to Auschwitz but only a handful made it out alive. After the war, thanks to the survivors' endeavour, the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum was established to constitute the most recognizable symbol of the Holocaust in the world. See the subhuman living conditions, the piles of personal belongings, gas chambers, and many more harrowing places. Learn the history that cannot be forgotten.
What is included?
(all tour options)
- Two-way transport in a modern vehicle
- Must-see things in Auschwitz including the main gate "Arbeit Macht Frei", objects of everyday use, personal belongings, gas chambers, crematoria, and many more
- All entry tickets, insurance, and fees included
- Guided Auschwitz & Birkenau tour with museum licensed Educator (group size up to 30 people)
- Headphones (for all groups 10+)
- Extra free time after the tour (various depending on a tour option)
Pickup and transport
Morning pickup from an earlier arranged pickup point
4-hour journey from Warsaw to Auschwitz
Tour with Educator
The Auschwitz Concentration Camp Tour takes 2 hours, then you are transferred to the second camp, Birkenau. The tour continues for 1h 20min.
After the guide leaves, you'll have free time to reflect on the experience or visit the camp's bookstore.
Transport back to Warsaw
4-hour journey back to Warsaw.
Tour Options & Prices
A convenient and popular way to visit most popular tourist attractions.
The highest standard among organized trips awarded by TripAdvisor.
Comfortable travel tailored to your needs. Exclusively for you and your party.