Christmas Market Tour in WarsawWe were so impressed that I actually have nothing I would change!
Christmas Market Tour in Warsaw
Why Should You Join In?
Christmas Market Tour includes everything you must see and learn in Warsaw during the Christmas season. You will hear about Polish customs connected with Christmas, just like the Jasełka (the nativity play), Christmas Eve, and more. The guide will also focus on showing you the main attractions with a Christmas spin! See the Sigismund's Column, St. John’s Cathedral, and St. Anne’s Cathedral and learn about Polish Christmas trees. In addition, we can’t forget about Christmas during the communist regime, so we’ve picked the legendary milk bar to dig a little deeper than just Christmas traditions.
- Professional guided tour in Christmas Market
- Small groups for the more personal approach
- Mulled wine and a traditional Christmas snack included
- Learn about the most relevant holiday in Poland
- See the main attractions with a Christmas spin
By the entrance to the Royal Castle.
Arranged after the booking.
This is a walking tour. Please be aware of the weather conditions. Dress warmly and comfortably to enjoy the tour!
Tour Options & Prices