- The administrator of your personal data provided in the above form is Escape2Poland LTD, headquartered at London, Office 7 35/37 Ludgate Hill EC4M 7JN, phone number: +44 (0) 20 8819 7468, e-mail address: email@example.com
- We will process your personal data in order to make a reservation and provide the service(s) ordered by you, including contacting you about related matters and for billing purposes.
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data by us is Article 6 Paragraph. 1 Letter B of the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter "GDPR") - the processing is necessary for the completion of the contract, to which the data subject is party, or to take action at the request of the person to whom data refer to, before the conclusion of the contract.
- Providing data is voluntary, but necessary for the purposes of the processing referred to in point 3 of this policy.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification of your personal data, its deletion or limitation of processing, objection to processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
- We will store your personal data for the period necessary to fulfil our statutory and contractual obligations related to the services provided, in particular for the purposes of billing documentation.
- Your personal data may be made available to our partners and entrusted to third parties providing our services in connection with the maintenance and servicing of IT systems.
- If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Your personal data will not be processed in an automated way to make decisions, including on the basis of profiling.