Kashubia Land TourVery professional service from beginning to end,
Kashubia Land Tour from $15243
Kashubia Land Tour
Why Should You Join In?
On the Kashubia Tour, you will learn about one of the most beautiful regions of Poland. Discover fascinating Pomeranian culture and admire panoramic views that will take your breath away. See traditional Kashubian architecture and go inside one building that is...built upside down! See the longest wooden board...but if that sounds a bit boring or if you do not specialize in wood crafts, see the world’s largest piano - it is impressive! The Kashubia region is home to one of several national minorities in Poland. The people of the region are known for their handicraft products, such as embroidery and pottery. The people living in the vicinity speak Kashubian, a sort of hybrid of Polish and German. However, due to strict language categories, it is not considered a dialect, even though an average Pole cannot understand this language at all.
- Convenient pickup point at your accommodation
- Two-way transport and a professional guide
- See the top spots in the Kashubia region
- Do light hiking up the Wiezyca Hill and see Ostrzyckie Lake
- Visit the upside down house and take part in a pottery class
- Sample traditional Kashubian lunch
Arranged after the booking.
Please dress appropriately to the weather conditions.