Stutthof TourI learned a lot from this tour!
Price SEE DETAILS >
Tour SEE DETAILS >
Included SEE DETAILS >
Stutthof Tour from $14044
Why Should You Join In?
One of the first concentration camps created by the Nazis, Stutthof is merely 35 kilometres from Gdansk. A one-day Stutthof Tour takes you on a journey to the longest-existing concentration camp on a Polish territory. The camp was used to imprison the Polish intelligentsia after Hitler’s invasion of Poland. The camp was primarily used as a place for the labour force from the neighbouring munitions and armaments factory and several other factories in the area. Due to typhoid, prisoners were killed by lethal injections or in the small gas chamber with Zyklon B.
- 4-hour Stutthof Concentration Camp Tour
- Convenient pickup from your Gdansk or Sopot hotel
- Two-way transfer in a comfortable vehicle
- Small-group tour for a more personal approach
- See the first German concentration camp built on Poland’s territory
- Learn about the horrible history of the place
Your accommodation in Gdansk or Sopot.
Specified after the booking.
At least two people needed to start the tour.
Please dress appropriately to the weather conditions.