& Pay Later
Auschwitz Tour from Warsaw
Why Should You Join In?
This one-day tour from Warsaw regularly leaves people speechless and compassionate for all those who were brought to Auschwitz–the place where people experienced inhumane living conditions, backbreaking labour, starvation, and death. More than a million prisoners were hauled off to Auschwitz but only a handful made it out alive. After the war, thanks to the survivors' endeavour, the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum was established to constitute the most recognizable symbol of the Holocaust in the world. See the subhuman living conditions, the piles of personal belongings, gas chambers, and many more harrowing places. Learn the history that cannot be forgotten.
- Two-way transport in a modern vehicle
- Must-see things in Auschwitz including the main gate ‘Arbeit Macht Frei’, objects of everyday use, personal belongings, gas chambers, crematoria, and many more
- All entry tickets, insurance, and fees included
- Museum licensed educator
- Free time after the tour (depending on a tour option)
- Headphones for the time of the tour
Tour Options & Prices
Absolutely the lowest price in exchange for minor sacrifices.
A convenient and popular way to visit most popular tourist attractions.
The highest standard among organized trips awarded by TripAdvisor.
Full freedom and individual tour mode for the most demanding.