Auschwitz Tour from WarsawExcellent timing, car and organisation.
Options SEE DETAILS >
discounts SEE DETAILS >
Auschwitz Tour from Warsaw
Auschwitz Tour from Warsaw
Why Should You Join In?
This one-day tour from Warsaw regularly leaves people speechless and compassionate for all those who were brought to Auschwitz–the place where people experienced inhumane living conditions, backbreaking labour, starvation, and death. More than a million prisoners were hauled off to Auschwitz but only a handful made it out alive. After the war, thanks to the survivors' endeavour, the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum was established to constitute the most recognizable symbol of the Holocaust in the world. See the subhuman living conditions, the piles of personal belongings, gas chambers, and many more harrowing places. Learn the history that cannot be forgotten.
What is included?
(all tour options)
- Two-way transport in a modern vehicle
- Must-see things in Auschwitz including the main gate "Arbeit Macht Frei", objects of everyday use, personal belongings, gas chambers, crematoria, and many more
- All entry tickets, insurance, and fees included
- Packed lunch (for bookings made after the 5th of April 2019)
- Guided Auschwitz & Birkenau tour with museum licensed Educator (group size up to 30 people)
- Headphones (for all groups 10+)
- Extra free time after the tour (various depending on a tour option)
- Travel with confidence. Booking your holiday with an ABTA Member means that you’ll be able to relax safe in the knowledge that you’ve booked with a reputable travel company. Escape2poland's ABTA numbers: Y6587, P7370.
- Pickup and transport
We will collect you from an earlier arranged pickup point in the morning. The drive from Warsaw to Auschwitz will last approx. 4 hours.
- Auschwitz tour with a museum-certified guide
Skip the ticket line, meet your guide, and start the tour around the Auschwitz Concentration Camp Tour (2 hrs).
- Short coffee break (if possible)
10-15 minutes of free time to use the toilet, grab a snack, or take a breath before your sightseeing of Birkenau.
- Birkenau tour with a museum-certified guide
We will transfer you to the second camp, Birkenau, and show you around the original barracks, unloading ramps, watchtowers, and mass extermination devices. (1h 20 min).
- Free time
Use your extra time to contemplate or visit the bookshop (premium tour extra free time up to 30 minutes, private tour extra free time up to 1 hour).
- Transport back to Warsaw
You will be dropped off in same the place we picked you up from in the morning.
- Please mind that the pickup time is estimated and may be slightly changed (+/- 30min). The precise pickup time and pickup point will be on the voucher sent to you 3 days before the tour.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately to the weather conditions.
- The museum allows A4-size bags (30x20x10) only. Bigger belongings should be left on the bus.
- Baby seats are granted at no additional cost - please notify our customer service at least 3 days before the tour.
- Inappropriate behaviour is forbidden at the site (eating, smoking, being loud).
- The use of flash is forbidden inside the buildings. You are allowed to take photos only in certain parts of the museum.
- For safety reasons and due to traffic restrictions, direct hotel pick-up may not be possible, in which case you will be assigned to the closest pickup point, about which we will inform you.
- A minimum of 2 people is required for this tour to take place.
- Pickup point for standard tours, Radisson Blu Sobieski Hotel ul. Plac Artura Zawiszy 1, Warsaw 02-025.