Auschwitz Tour from KrakowHello there just a quick line to thankyou for the wonderful service we received from your company...
after the tour SEE DETAILS >
tour options SEE DETAILS >
Auschwitz Tour from Krakow
Auschwitz Tour from Krakow
Nothing can prepare you for the influx of emotions that will run through your heart as you explore the camps of Auschwitz and Birkenau - the only death camp on the UNESCO World Heritage List where pure evil resided for 5 long years. Each exhibition in the museum adds another sting in your heart and makes you realise what atrocities humans are capable of in their thirst for power.
To help you understand what really happened in the most recognizable place of the Holocaust in the early 1940s, we created the tour that will allow you to see the barracks, crematoria, and gas chambers which Nazis used for the mass extermination of women, men, children, and elderly who weren’t able to do hard labour after an exhausting journey in cattle wagons. We won’t miss the exhibitions with personal belongings, objects of everyday use, and pictures of individual prisoners. Since the war ended and the museum was opened for the public, millions of people have come here to pay tribute and shed tears over the innocents who perished in Auschwitz and Birkenau. All of us, without exception, should brace up and pay a visit to this sobering place for the sake of future generations to make sure no one forgets what hatred and totalitarian regime result in.
What is included?
- Convenient meeting point or hotel pickup
- Two-way transport
- Museum-certified guide
- Entry tickets and all fees
- Water and traditional sweet snack (premium option)
- Packed lunch (private option)
- Free time after the tour
- Headphones (for all groups 10+)
- Documentary screening (if possible)
Travel with a reputable travel company and a verified ABTA Member. Place your trust in Escape2Poland and travel with confidence.
Begin your tour from centrally-located pickup point at the time selected while booking. Consider upgrading the tour for more convenient pickup directly from your hotel.
- Transport to Auschwitz
Approx. 90-Minute transport to Auschwitz on a comfortable bus. Van up to eight passengers or private transport only for you and your party available while booking.
- Auschwitz tour with a museum-certified guide
Skip the ticket line, meet your guide, and start the tour around the Auschwitz Concentration Camp Tour (2 hrs).
- Short coffee break (if possible)
10-15 minutes of free time to use the toilet, grab a snack, or take a breath before your sightseeing of Birkenau.
- Birkenau tour with a museum-certified guide
We will transfer you to the second camp, Birkenau, and show you around the original barracks, unloading ramps, watchtowers, and mass extermination devices. (1h 20 min).
- Free time
Use your extra time to contemplate or visit the bookshop. Upgrade your tour to 8-passenger van transport or private transport to have more free time - up to 30 minutes.
- Transport back to Krakow
You will be dropped off at the meeting point or directly at your hotel.
- Please mind that the pickup time is estimated and may be slightly changed (+/- 20min). The precise pickup time will be on the voucher sent to you 3 days before the tour.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately to the weather conditions.
- The museum allows A4-size bags (30x20x10) only. Bigger belongings should be left on the bus.
- Baby seats are granted at no additional cost - please notify our customer service at least 3 days before the tour.
- Inappropriate behaviour is forbidden at the site (eating, smoking, being loud).
- The use of flash is forbidden inside the buildings. You are allowed to take photos only in certain parts of the museum.
- For safety reasons and due to traffic restrictions, direct hotel pick-up may not be possible, in which case you will be assigned to the closest pickup point, about which we will inform you.
- Main pickup point for standard tours: Starowislna 65, Krakow (GPS: 50°03'11.7"N 19°56'54.8"E)
- Standard language: English. Other languages: French, Italian, Spanish, German available on request.