Folklore Show at Karczma Skansen Smakow with Dinner
Why this tour?Nothing unites better than the sounds of mountaineer’s traditional music flowing in astonishing smells of delicious traditional cuisine, floating on palatable liquors, and among jollifying friends.
Beautiful Mountaineer’s interiors have room for even 350 feasters, and the location isperfect for nature-lovers:
- situated on the Kryspinów lake’s sandy beaches.
- 2 minutes walk to the road to airport Kraków-Balice
- 15 minutes to Kraków Old Town
- 300 meters to a ropes course and an off-road track
- 50 meters to a forest
- 200 meters to a wakeboard ski lift and a training course spot
- 300 meters to a windsurfing and paddle boat base
Example of MENU:
- Krakow sour rye soup with egg and sausage
- Traditional Polish pork chop in golden breadcrumbs, baked potatoes with herbs and fried cabbage
- Home- made apple pei with vanilla ice cream
- unlimited coffe, tea, water, fruit compote, wine, beer
- Homemade bread, homemade lard, pickled cucumbers
- Board of meats
- poul-try jellies with vegetables
- regional cheeses
- fruits from polish orchards
- wine-cooked bigos (hunter's stew)
- baked beans
- mix of dumplings gold fried
- potatoe casserole with onions and sausage
- gilled specialities
- optional - vegetarians meals avaialble*
ATTENTION: In budget option transportation is NOT INCLUDED!
Tour Options & Prices
Absolutely the lowest price in exchange for minor sacrifices.
A convenient and popular way to visit most popular tourist attractions.
The highest standard among organized trips awarded by TripAdvisor.
Full freedom and individual tour mode for the most demanding.