Dunajec River Tour from KrakowTo have personal transport was a complete surprise. Once again, our guide was great and everythin...
Discounts for early birds SEE DETAILS >
Experience Traditional Polish Cuisine SEE DETAILS >
All fees included SEE DETAILS >
Pick up at your hotel in Krakow SEE DETAILS >
Dunajec River Tour from Krakow from $8898
from $8898 per person
Dunajec River Tour from Krakow
Dunajec River Tour is a unique experience in Europe. Trip down a racing mountain river on the wooden raft through the breathtaking Dunajec River Gorge in the Pieniny Mountain Range can admire everyone. The trial is about 18 km long and provides amazing views of landscape and monuments placed on the Dunajec River banks.
Enormous rocky mountain makes an incredible impression when your small raft swims near its slope. The Area of Three Crowns provides the most beautiful natural landscape during whole tour.
In your programme:
- Rafting with a licensed raftsman
- Ruins of a medieval castle
- 14th-century stronghold
- 15th-century wooden church
- Pieniny Mountain
What we will include
- Two-way transportation
- Tour leader for the duration of the tour
- Entry tickets and all fees
- Free time after the tour
- lunch break in Szczawnica
- The marvelous surrounding of pure nature
- Visit ruins of the 14th-century castle
- Views of historical monuments
Itinerary for the Tour
- Pick up
Begin your tour from centrally-located Radisson Blu Hotel at the time selected while booking. Consider upgrading the tour for more convenient pick up directly from your hotel.
- Transport to Sromowce Wyżne with stop in Niedzieca
Approx. 90-Minute transport to Niedzieca Castle then to Sromowcach Wyżnych for the rafting.
- Dunajec River Tour with professional raftsman
Approx. 2 h 15 minutes raft to Szczawnica
- Lunch break
About 1 h lunch break in nearby Karczma in Szczawnica
- Transport back to Krakow
You will be dropped off at Radisson Blu Hotel or directly at your hotel.